1. How long will it take for my new WEX Motorpass cards to be delivered?
You should receive your cards within 4-7 workding days follwoing approval of your account.
2. What should I do if my card is lost or stolen?
You can cancel your card online by logging into your account or by calling us on 1300 366 109.
3. What should I do if a cardholder leaves our business or ceases to be authorised to use the card?
You should request the card to be returned to you and destroy it. You’ll also need to request to cancel your card by updating your account online or calling us on 1300 366 109.
4. What happens if I do not pay my account in full by the due date?
If you do not pay your account in full by the due date, you are in default and we may charge your account a late payment charge. The late payment charge is an administration fee on the overdue amount, refer to fee schedule for more information.
If you cannot pay your account by the due date please call us on 1300 366 109.
5. What happens if I exceed my credit limit?
You must ensure your spending does not exceed the expenditure limit at any time. If it does, you must immediately pay the amount that exceeds the expenditure limit. You will be charged an over the limit fee for each month (or part thereof) that the current balance exceeds the approved credit limit. If payment is not made, your account may be suspended or closed. Refer to fee schedule for more information.
6. How can I increase my credit limit?
You can login to your account and request a credit limit increase or you can call us on 1300 366 109. Credit limit increases are subject to approval.
7. Can I set different transaction limits for each card?
Yes, transaction limits can be tailored for each card with different controls or applied at an account level to create the same controls across all cards.
8. What happens if a cardholder makes or attempts to make a purchase outside the set limit?
Each time the card is used outside of the set limit the account holder will receive an email to inform them of the attempted or actual breach. If the account holder has opted to decline transactions that do not adhere to the card limits, the transaction will decline at the point of sale.
9. What is a PIN?
A Personal Identification Number (PIN) is a personalised security number that is used to authorise transactions to prevent fraud and card misuse.
10. How do I set a PIN?
If you wish to set a PIN you need to:
- Login to your online WEX Motorpass account
- In the 'Account' or ‘Cards’ section, select 'PIN Settings.' Alternatively you can contact our Customer Service team on 1300 366 109 (Monday to Friday, 8:45am - 7pm AEST).
Please note the below PIN settings apply to your cards:
- Yes - a PIN must be used on all cards
- Optional - PIN authorisation will be active on selected cards
- No - No PIN settings will be active
If you set your cards to ‘Yes’, the card cannot be used until a PIN has been set and the PIN is required for all transactions. You are responsible for keeping your PIN safe.
11. How long will it take for my PIN to be active?
When PINs are set, or when any changes are made, the change should be effective within 24 hours.
12. What do I do if my card is locked and I have forgotten my PIN?
If you have forgotten your PIN you can set a new PIN by:
- Calling 1300 764 502. The mobile number registered for the card must be provided in order to receive a SMS containing further instructions.
- If you have forgotten the mobile number originally provided, or changed your mobile number you can update it online.
Your card will be locked if you have entered your PIN incorrectly three times. Call 1300 764 502 to unlock it.
13. What fees will I be charged when I use my WEX Motorpass fuel card?
For a full list of fees, please see the fee schedule.